Monday 1 August 2011

Toronto Rest Day

On the rest day, Torontonian Katie helped me find a new camera to use on the bike:


It's waterproof and shockproof, so I can also use it to take underwater video - handy for swimming practice. We also checked out Woody Allen's latest flick, Midnight in Paris. It was so nice to sit in a comfortable chair in a dark, air conditioned room and be entertained. The movie itself was about escaping reality, which I suppose is what I'm doing this summer.

The riders all met at Ilan and Gay's beautiful townhouse for supper. We ate a lot, as usual, and compared our weight loss using the scale. I unfortunately have lost about 9 pounds since Regina, and everyone has lost at least 10 pounds since the trip started. Anyone looking to lose weight should really consider a trip like this. As for me, I'm going to have to start eating more... though it's hard to imagine how that is possible.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment