Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day 41 - Adolphustown

Today, Isabel and I rode together through the Prince Edward region of Ontario, following route 33, the Loyalist Parkway, most of the way. This is where a lot of American loyalists settled and this heritage is shown by the Union Jack hanging outside some of the buildings. It was a nice road passing by many vineyards and towns like Wellington with nice old homes that have been converted to bed and breakfasts.

I'm short on pictures today, despite my new camera. Believe it or not, this is the best one I have.


This is Graham and Rick taking a picture of Owen taking a picture of himself at the campground. Fun times.

That's all I've got for today. I had a bit too much pasta and pie and I hope that sleeping will help with the digestion process.


Today's track

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

1 comment:

  1. "You don't have that much ways to go!" says Ava. It's August (eep!) so you are in the home stretch! Keep truckin' little bro! Thanks for the entertaining blogs! You're right, the tales of woe are the most interesting but I still wish you smooth sailing.

    ReplyDelete