Monday 4 July 2011

Day 17 - (the) Regina (monologues)

This was about as straightforward day as you can imagine. I woke up feeling a million times better than yesterday and Ilan and I left camp at 8:00 sharp. The temperature was about 10 degrees cooler than the 35 degrees we had yesterday, which was good because I had to wear my arm warmers to protect my badly sunburnt arms.

We had a tailwind for most of the day and averaged over 30 km/h, stopping only twice for snacks. It wasn't as fun as it could have been because we were still on the godforsaken number 11, but at least it was over quickly. We arrived at the University of Regina at 1:00.

We're in nice dorms here with sets if four rooms connected by a large common area.


This should be a great home base for doing very little tomorrow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment