Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 0 - Vancouver

The past two days are a blur in my mind, maybe because the past two nights I've had a total of about 6 hours of sleep.

I packed up my apartment, and found that I have a surprising amount of stuff;


moved everything worth keeping into a barely adequate storage locker;


performed the ceremonial pre-trip leg shaving (the picture is halfway through - TMI?);


cleaned my apartment and left it for the last time;


met the motley crew I'll be traveling across Canada with, and watched the Canucks lose game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals with them. At least the food was good!


Now I'm ready to hit the sack and hopefully get off on the right foot early tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get rolling!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comment:

  1. Great post! and yes TMI but thank goodness you have nice legs. Though other then that, its a nice descriptive post of whats been going on. You have "tetris-ed" the boxes well. Landise long time!

    ReplyDelete