Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 47 - Quebec City

Today we emerged from soaking wet tents and headed out into a chilly, foggy morning. I spent the whole day with the A team and Isabel. I'm now calling our combined force the Gang of Four.

Our route followed the north shore of the St. Lawrence, passing through many small towns with lots of stone houses and churches. I tried to get a picture of the typical Quebecois stone house and this is the best I came up with:


This is the typical result when I try "shooting blind" while riding. Better to keep one's eyes on the road, especially while in a paceline.

Along the way I managed to order a foot long sub at Subway, so I can now rest easy knowing I will be able to keep myself fed in Quebec.

Tomorrow is a rest day in Quebec city. I'm hoping to find a good balance between rest and sight seeing.

Today's track
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment