Thursday 4 August 2011

The culinary journey, continued

Lunch (10:30)

A foot long tuna sub with all the fixins, Doritos and Fruitopia;


On the bike, I had the sandwiches and a granola bar. Sorry, no pic of the bar.

Three chocolate chip cookies were waiting for me in the Carleton dorm room. Thanks, Chelsea and Nieka!

Supper (18:00)

Cafeteria food. All you can eat for $11!



That was a pretty typical day, although I was getting by with less lunch and more snacks in Northern Ontario where services were sparse. Fortunately, I don't think we'll have any more long days without services on the trip.

Today's track
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn- Big-sisAugust 05, 2011 6:02 am

    You are indeed a good little eater! Glad to see the variety of stuff that you like. Not sure we'll be able to find a pub in Ottawa that can fill you up adequately, but we'll enjoy trying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Laughing at work] You have got to be kidding me! They didn't make any money off you in the Carleton cafeteria! I heard Lance Armstrong at 8,000 calories a day while training - you're well on your way to challenging him. I'm definitely sharing this post - well done bro', keep it up, you need it!

    ReplyDelete