Friday 3 June 2011

Sights and Smells

After four whole days off the bike, I felt fresh and relaxed today. This is probably the last time I'll have that much rest until the end of August.

There were a couple of milestones today. It was my first ride this year without a jacket, and it was the ride that put me over 2000 kms since I started training in April.

Today I crossed over the Alex Fraser Bridge yet again (still not my favorite experience) and rode along River Road in Delta. The scenery was like this:


Which is to say industrial, but that's kind of my thing, so no complaints. There was also a cornucopia of smells as I rode by a sewage plant, tire warehouse, fish processing plant and numerous freshly fertilized fields.

Today's track
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment