Monday 20 June 2011

Day 5 - Kel-ow!-na

This was the big one. We continued our descent...


...into the Okanagan Valley and kept riding...


...to Kelowna. Today I was riding with Ilan and Bill. We took turns at the front and set a pretty good pace. At 142 km, it sets a new single-day record for me. Knock on wood, my body seems to be coping well, aside from a slightly sore butt.

Ilan, by the way, is raising money for schools in Nicaragua. Check it out: http://schoolbox.ca/

Quote of the day came from Rick at dinner, who remarked that I have the legs of a hundred dollar hooker. I couldn't have been more flattered!


Today's track

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comment:

  1. Landon, you made me laugh out loud at work! Rick won't be saying that about your legs once the hair grows back!

    Margo

    ReplyDelete